“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
— Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
We are Growing Our Leadership with Confidence by rReading Six Books Within a 12 Month Time-frame!
(1) Our first book is "Leaders Eat Last" by Simon Sinek.
(2) 45 days later, we are reading the book, "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership" by John C. Maxwell
(3) 45 days later, we're reading the book, "The One Thing" by Gary Keller with Jay Papasan
(4) 45 days later, we're reading the book, "Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds" by Carmine Gallo 45 days later.
(5) 45 days later, we're reading the book, "The FIVE Dysfunctions of a TEAM" by Patrick Lencioni
(6) 45 days later, we're reading, "Bronco Strong: A Memoir of the Last Deployed Personnel Services Battalion" by Colonel Angela M. Odom, US Army Retired
The cost of the books are not included in the registration fee. You can purchase the books in any format; hard cover, paperback, audio CD, audio book, or kindle or check them out of the library for free. Either way, ensure you have your book seven days after you purchase this awesome package.
You will receive email reading prompts throughout the every 7 days. Be sure to join our private online Better U community for Women Leaders HERE and share your insights as you read the book.
Angela M. Odom, CEO, The Better U Project, LLC
P.S. I'm rooting for you